Don't you love GOOD MAIL DAYS!



I got some money for Xmas that I actually wanted to spend on me, instead of something for the house, kids, my husband etc.  I have put off getting any Martha Stewart Punches since my last splurge on them in 2009.  But I really wanted the Valentine's single heart and the border punch.  Well after searching the net I added a few more to my wish list, this is nowhere near all of the punches I "wish' for.. there is a new DEEP valentine punch that is BEAUTIFUL, I didnt get that yet though.  I fell in love with the Deep vine punch though and the border punch at the bottom of the photo... heavenly! (you can see that used on my journal on the previous post to this)  I will have to practice with the around the page punches...

Happy Day!
now my week will be complete when I get my goodies from BizzyBecs!.. stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new punches,have seen them as well and are on my wishlist!!! And i see the gorgeous heart border punch,love that one!! Enjoy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! I have been eyeing them for awhile too!
    Happy for ya!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.