Colour Challenge



Robyn's Fetish has a challenge this week of Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and White. I logged onto Blogger this am and found that she also was kind enough to provide a freebie image that I decided to use with the challenge.


The Pink Elephant has a theme of Birthday.


I havent made many cards this week, its not that I havent wanted too
its just that I got busy!
I am hoping that after this friday I will have more time to play.
I finish my casual work this friday and will have a few more hours
up my sleeve.










4 comments:

  1. oh so cute - fab card - thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the bright cheery colours and your fabulous colouring!!! Answering your question,the card I just made has one layer over the base popped up on 3d foam and the embossed layer is attached to that with double sided tape.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Thanks SO much for participating and I'm so sorry it's taken so long for us to get back to you!!!

    I'll be announcing this week's winner today! (so sorry for the delay...we had something going on with the challenge blog that was prohibiting us from seeing the comments section!!)

    =)
    Meredith
    DT Coordinator - RF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Penny!!! I love her!! I actually have her printed out on my desk waiting to be played with...you inspired me!!!

    Congrats on winning, great job!!!

    :) Kristyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.