Kaszazz Team Training Day 2010

I was spoiled today by attending a lovely Training Day for Kaszazz, hosted by Kylie Cooper.
This is one of the workshops we got to complete, and I really love it!
This workshop is called
Funky Windows Shrinky Dink Cards (Beginners)
2H594 -Created by Naomi Elliot

Can you find the mistake among all these... I nearly had to restamp a window frame card until Kylie came to the rescue and offered a very simple solution! I love how easy these were and the new Scrapbook Paper is very nice! Im thinking my friend Deby may like to make up these cards to use within her real estate business. They are just fun! The shrinky dinks are an added special touch.. we all laughed at the fact that the owl, butterfly and birdy were on the inside of the window sill.. looking out to the world!
How cute does the new Oliver the owl stamp look when shrunk into a shrinky dink!

These cards are perfect for the spring flowers challenge over at Istamp

I was lucky enough to win a prize in the card comp too, I won the Journal frame and the Journal Jiffy stamps, valued at $37.50! woohoo. All because I entered a card competition!
I used the Cute Gecko stamp 1385LI from the new May release stamps!  I masked him with the lovely gum leaf stamp thats in our regular catalouge!  Do you like the outcome? 


We also did a scrap layout, ill add that to the blog once I put a few photos into the project!

I told Kylie I would pop a photo of her on my blog after she started snapping pics of us all working along to her very strict demands of the day... can you tell she was working us all so hard from her smile!


 Great great day.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations Penny, so glad you enjoyed the day and well done for winning a prize! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Penny, your project has been featured on "Kaszazz Blog Finds" of the Week for 20 May 2010.
    You can find your project here ..
    http://kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-20.html

    Keep up the great work
    Kind Reqards Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.