Crafty Pad for I did it Creations Challenges

This week the Design team was asked to create 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD!
of course I thought ahead of my study plans and bookmarks came to mind, im going to be doing a lot of reading and this little bookmark will make me smile when I want to give up.
I used this image
and came up with this project, i used copics to colour the butterfly and did a print and cut around the edges on it.  I also used two Tim Holtz embossing folders, my new favourite things to grab!


To enter the challenge you are encouraged to use
an image from the current sponsor but it isn't necessary.
 To be in the weekly drawing for the prize you must use an
image by Crafty Pad.
You may find a freebie on the challenge blog to play with... go and have a look and see!
We all do love freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.