Happy little challenge

Hi this week I get to combine two of my Design Team challenges in one. 
Cooking it up with Katie wanted us to make a project with our three favourite things, wow what a gift of a challenge, and Aud Sentiments wants us to use the word happy!.
Aifactory supplied us with some lovely images and sentiments for the Aud Sentiments challenge, and you can see how i used that inside my card.  I used my foilmaster to make a sentiment that I mistakenly printed in black, to change it into a shiny, brown coppery image.  I really am loving this new tool
So what can you create today?
Dont forget to tell us on your blog post what your 3 favourite things are that you used in your project and use the word happy for Aud Sentiments.  Of course you dont have to combine your challenges like i did, not unless you want to!

1 comment:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.