Did you miss me?

Sorry i've been absent, both the DT I am on are on a break right now and I just forgot to upload things.  I havent been crafting much but when i do craft im happy with what I achieve.  Ive been doing some copic colouring and also mastering using MTC software's laser function for print and cuts.  Youll see how accurate those are when i post the photo in a second.. stay tuned.

The two images I used are from Kenny K and both cards are for my husband, I actually coloured the girl image first, she is called Hot Fuzz, then I realised I had purchased the male version too, so of course I had to colour him up also.

Why cards for my hubby?  Two reasons, he is about into Stage 3 of his Highway Patrol couse and while is away for two weeks he is getting his Senior constable ranking too, (5years since he graduated).  So the male card thats dated signifies the date he becomes a Senior Constable, I have his police registration number on the card on the badge but I blurred it out for this post incase you are wondering what the image is blurred for.

Both of these cards are made from the remnant box, I have spent the last two days cleaning up AGAIN, I removed the waredrobe door so I can access card stock easily, I got some more paper holders (some perspex storage for "wait for it" $4 a unit.. they are ten shelves high and 1m tall..BARGAIN)  Im moved my Pc and cutter and the whole craft room is much more user friendly..

Anyway, the cards, I hope they are worth the wait. 


I used MTC for the cut around the images on my Blackcat including the badge which I also foiled on the foilmaster.  In the past I cut my images right on the black outline, I must admit I prefer this corrected version where a small white outline remains.  The notepad stamp set is from Gina K and its called Vintage Notes and the Spellbinders I used are Office Supplies.   Im not sure if you can see the difference, but the female image is coloured on copic xpress cardstock while the Male version is coloured on Cardmakers card stock from Designs Made by me.  I did use different blues when colouring but the female is more vibrant in my opinion.. like she pops.  I dont mind the more subdue colouring on the male when put with other elements on the card.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! I love them both! Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring Penny, he'll love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.