Thankful at Card Makin Mama's


This month at Card Makin Mama's we would like to see your cards that are all about Thankful Tidings
We are looking for cards that feature ***SENTIMENTS*** of Thankfulness or Gratitude. Feel free to include other design elements as well, but the sentiment is required.


I kept my card very simple this time.  I wanted a fairly flat card that could be posted easily.  As it turns out it will probably be hand delivered to the local Rural Fire Brigade with a cash donation in it for their recent efforts in the Blue Mountains fires.  Usually they door knock but I think that may be called off this year as so many people lost their homes and many of the donations are going to families in need.

I used my Papertrey Ink stamp set and my brand new CTMH ink pads that I love.  The colours are rich and vibrant and I don't regret that purchase, even though it pained me when I put the order in, I had crafters guilt.  Im over it now!  The thanks stamp is from Kaszazz and the twine is from May Arts.

Im really getting back into the crafting vibe lately, I even found a little mojo..

Oh if you are getting an error message on my blog, a no data error, I have no clue how to fix it.  I have deleted all the side bar elements and readded them and the problem persists.  If you have any idea what the problem is, please feel free to let me know.  Its certainly annoying.

Now its time for you all to head on over to the CMM blog and get creating with your Thankful projects.  Looking forward to seeing your creations.

http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com.au/



Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.