Mini Mummy

This is my favourite card from the weekend, there is something about it which just makes me smile.  I created this card with my eldest daughter in mind after she injured her hand and lost her fingernail  and subsequently was in quite a lot of pain for 24hours.  Its now a week later and her new nail is already growing, isn't the human body an amazing machine.

My image is from Lacy Sunshine and can be found here on the retired page.  Im very pleased I found it before it was gone.  And it was only $1, so I was extra thrilled.  I think this will be my new go to image for Get Well cards.

It coloured really easily and there were loads of places to add shading throughout the bandages.


I used a Simon says Die and sentiment set and cut up another clear set to grab the scripted "with".  Im  enjoying cutting up my stamps to create new sentiments.  A friend that I crafted with over the weekend, searched my sentiments and ended up creating the wording of You are my lucky Charm, using words for 4 different sets.

I am popping this card into the Lacy Sunshine challenge this week, Im also going to enter into
the something new challenge over at Card Mania, my image was brand new.

Thanks for visiting me today

1 comment:

  1. So seeeet! Love the ribbon on the mummy!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.