I believe I found my Mojo

When I saw this little pig I just had to have him.  Isn't he the cutest little thing.   I originally was going to colour him up and make a luggage tag for my husbands upcoming Snow trip to Japan.  I have another image printed up and will make a tag with him and laminate it up.


The EastWind Challenge is currently Winter Blues and the challenge runs for another week.


Im entering this little guy into the following challenges
Get Creative - Celebrate Something New (thats easy.. new DT gig)
Moving along with the times - Dies or Punches  (Dies for nearly every element)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - X-periment 
(cutting through the base and threading twine around the full card.. i know simple but new for me)




Im going back to using Inlinkz for my products, for a few reasons.  I pay for the service and wasn't using it and also to remind myself what products I used incase I want to recreate a similar card.   Im not sure who looks at the links but I hope they come in useful to people.   

Ill make a point of linking up the images I use so you can easily find them at the shops I purchase from too.   This means I probably wont link them up in the text of my posts from now on and only in the links section.   Im thinking this will help pages load faster for those with lagging internet.


Thanks for visiting today

4 comments:

  1. Yes, he is a cute little pig. Will your husband appreciate him? lol Your card is lovely, love the ribbon across and the hemp going down. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card with a fun image, thanks for sharing at Alphabet challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little pig is sooo cute! Gorgeous papers and I love the twine! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little pig and all of your colors. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.